Saturday, March 21, 2015

The Sexy Side of Chilling Out

Random, I know,
but as I often listen to Pandora's "Chill Out" station while I work,
I couldn't help but notice a sexy feel to many of the CD covers.



This surprises me for a couple of reasons.
Relaxation music is often seen as something women like and I've even had male haircut clients make cracks about the music by referencing mani's and pedi's and facials, but these CD covers would suggest marketing to a male audience.



"A Seductive Double CD of Sublime Rhythms"?
I'm old school so I'm trying to adjust my mind to the fact that the beautiful women must be the seducers and they are using this relaxing, seductive music to get the Euro dudes to fall into their beds. 
Right?



I guess I equate relaxation as coming after the sexy time and to me, this is music to nap to.


Oh, yeah, baby...Hedkandi.
I'm going to sleep now...









1 comment: