Sunday, June 30, 2013

How I felt

Wednesday, May 1, 2013
     I don't make enough visits to Joann's which may keep me out of trouble to some degree but also means I miss the eye scratching, elbow punching frenzies when a line of yarn is put on clearance.
     I recently went there to buy a large circular needle (per previous entry) and managed to scrape up the very last 97¢ skeins of a discontinued Martha Stewart line of roving yarn.
     I'll never "rove" (Google it if you're extremely bored) but I assumed, correctly, that the yarn would be good for felting.  Second attempt at a felted tote shows that I still haven't figured out the proportion issue but I'm not equipped to tote 10 lbs of baguettes if necessary.
     Third attempt is in progress and promises to have the proper height to width ratio.

No comments:

Post a Comment